Your DJ, in the mix
Who is this doin’ this synthetic type o’ alpha beta psychedelic funkin’?
Elektrobank by The Chemical Brothers
Simple pres. Kissy Sell Out
James Weston's mix recorded live in December 2007
Kissy Sell Out has seen a phenomenal rise to fame in the dance music world in a relatively short space of time so it was no surprise to see the Bully rammed by about 10.30pm after we'd opened at 9.30pm. I played for the first two hours and you'll be hearing the second half of my set as I took the pace up a fair bit. Kissy attracts quite a wide ranging audience too, so expect this one to be a little more mainstream than usual, but nevertheless I'm very pleased with how this one turned out. Recorded between 22:30-23:30 on 1st December 2007.
- 000:00 Bart van Wissen - Never a Right Time (Groove Collection)
- 005:06 Apartment 52 vs. Bastards of Funk - All That I Know [Bastards of Funk electro snask remix] (Frosty Music)
- 009:29 DJ Sammy feat. Nyah - Everybody Hurts [Peter Gelderblom remix][JW edit] (EMI)
- 013:50 Bass Nectar feat. Persia - Bomb the Blocks [Magik Johnson remix] (Om)
- 018:47 Chuck Love with Fourfeet - Beautiful Thang [Trevor Loveys' tenderloin tug & rub mix] (Om)
- 023:37 Jaksaw - Get Ready (Jack Union)
- 028:01 HiJack - Trouser Jazz (Jack Union)
- 031:42 Basement Jaxx - Make Me Sweat (Atlantic Jaxx)
- 036:26 Bass Kleph - Bump Uglies [Stupid Fresh wizards in oz mix] (Vacation)
- 040:36 Alter Ego - Why Not?! (Klang Elektronik)
- 045:23 Jacob London - Interest Rates Just Fell Again [Sound Republic lost in translation mix] (.dotbleep)
- 050:00 Lee Mortimer - Fully Automated (Wearhouse)
- 055:52 Digital Base - Inc2Funk [Nick Thayer remix] (iBreaks Funk)
- 060:04 Duran Duran - Falling Down [Sébastien Léger dub] (RCA)
- 065:01 House of Pain - Jump Around [Micky Slim's Shamrocks & Shenanigans remix] (XL)
- 069:52 Elektrons feat. Pete Simpson & Soup - Get Up [Hervé remix] (Wall of Sound)
- 074:44 Foamo - Movin' it Over Here ()
Disclaimer: free dj mix downloads on this site are strictly for educational use in order to audition James’ technical ability, style and selection as a specialist underground House Music Disc Jockey. The files on offer are not meant as a distribution of copyrighted works and are presented in such a way that individual tracks cannot be extracted. Track lists here serve to credit and promote the featured artists’ work, and encourage the legal purchase of individual tracks.